Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elden Fantasy RP

Go down 
+2
Encore
GrinTwist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 pm

*Sees Rizaph and then Dren* "Well Dren im not dark but i can't change how im viewed. And i'll listen but either or we have to go now or i am leaving because i can't fight them and possibly you. That and whats up with him? Feasting and offering safety...sounds like he may kill me...i have to keep my guard up..if we go off together.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:
Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 pm

*Sees Kass and Rizpah*

*Quickly picks up mask and puts it back on*

*blood drips down through the eye hole*

(Be right back)
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:58 pm

*sees the blood* Darn Karths sharp aim. It is either still not healed or that smoke has something to do with it...either or i still need to talk...what do i do? I could stall them...hmm ill wait and see what they do but with this much magic together i should be able to get away for a time at least. "Dren come on make your choice and if you need help with your eye socket i can help i do know a good amount of healing magic. Again if you are coming with me we need to leave NOW."
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:19 pm

*Voice returns to normal*

"Trust you with my life... I... I don't think that'd be wise."

"If I were to kill you, now would be the time. You're at your weakest, alone. I may never get another opportunity like this. Right now, I could probably do anything I want to you. There'd be a struggle at first, but I don't think you'd outlast me alone."

"To prove my goal is not to see you dead, I'll let you go. I'll ignore this chance, possibly my only one, to kill you. I don't want you dead. But I do want payment for my eye. It was more than just an eye..."
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:27 pm

*looks from behind Kass* What is he doing here with Dren?....Oh I wish my spear was here then I can fight him a little....Where are the other two?
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:28 pm

"Damnit Dren just let me talk then. The attack wasn't supposed to happen but Karth thought you were going to kill me. The way you acted and moved made him attack. AAnd if you want pyment fight him besides i know he wants to fight you. Now sinc eyou won't come with me im leaving. Goodbye Dren i hope next time we can talk under better circumstances." *Makes emepheral wings and flies into the air. A note falls to the ground. *
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:31 pm

"I do not know, but I wish I was able to get to know them better..."

"Fighting is always a bother. Especially since I can not handle fights."

I dislike that people are just running away...
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:33 pm

*Walks over and picks up note*

Death is not what I have planned for you...

*Reads note*

(Um... What does it say??)
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:41 pm

*in the note* Dren i believe this time was an accident these two come at the wrong times...it seems a specialty of theirs. Nonetheless meet me in the Craigs. It should be safe from the giants since they don't tread there. I'll be there tonight only and will wait until dawn. If your not there i will leave. I think it can go unsaid but please come alone as i will be since i can't go home. And please don't show this to the other two. I'm putting my trust in the oly one who can understand, you. Sincerly Lupus.

*Flieas to craigs as fast as possible* "Good thing i made that note in case this happened. Those two really seem to have a kknack for this kind of thing. Eithe or i better hurry or i may have to fight a giant." *continues on*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:24 pm

"Hmm... Kass, Rizpah, I have something I need to do. I'll be ok, I promise. Please don't follow me!"

*Bones tear through the back of his jacket, water flies onto it to form wings. They turn a dark green as poison on the bones taints the water*

"I'll come back, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:27 pm

*reaches the land of the giants and slows down* Ok so ive used more than i intended but i still have a good chunk of energy left but now to find the craigs.* Starts search.*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:35 pm

*In flight, picking up speed rapidly*

I think I saw the craigs last time I was here... Where was that again?
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:40 pm

*after a few hours of searching Lupus finds it* "Oh thank god i used about half of my half...geez next time i have to pick a closer place....and lucky me the giants are sleeping. Time to rest for a bit. *sits back against a rock.* This really is a nice nitgh...despite what can happen..."
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:43 pm

*Spots the water from really far away*
(He sees water + moisture, so this is reasonable)
Times like this I love being near blind!

*Swoops down and lands, aggressively*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:00 pm

*Looks at the night sky* I'm not really a dark being am i? Canis would say it depends on how you use your power and KArth would say yes....But is it inheirenly evil?..am i evil because i was born a necromancer?...i try not to do bad things with it....but maybe...maybe it is evil...i do mess with souls of the dead....but some are around so is that bad?..if that was the case then the two that are with me are by legitimate means...but i have called others so maybe..i am...evil or dark...fuck is that why the half demon trusts me?...no i don't think so...i still have to wonder what is that other side...enough of that i can ask it later. Until then i need to wait and rest some more for Dren.
*Continues resting.*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:09 pm

*walks along the craigs until Lupus comes into view*

"Well... Hello."
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:25 pm

*Is knocked out of thought from Drens voice. Truns head to Dren* "Hello Dren please have a seat. Enjoy the night sky with me. Don't worry about your field of poison ill be fine working with the dead does that."
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:11 pm

"I'll sit, but know my other poisons can effect you."

*Slowly and cautiously sits*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 am

"Look your field poison doesn't work or at least is rather ineffective even at long periods of time but lets not get in a fight. We came here to talk so where would you like to begin. Or maybe i should the dark smoke from your eye was rather suprising. Care to explain? " *looks at the sky*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 am

"The dark smoke? I'd rather not talk about that. It's a side of me that I'd rather... let die."

*Stays facing Lupus*

"When I first met you, I said I'm a monster. I meant it. With my poison, I can let the ones I love die merciful, painless deaths before... before..."

*Brief pause*

"Just don't ask, please."
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:12 am

"Look you said we are both dark beings...to be honest if thats the case then we should be able to talk about it. Granted im not sure if i am evil or darker but iknow im a born necromancer. Besides i assume you eat beings which is what happened to the cow yes? *sigh* What were you going to do before Karth shot the arrow? Im guessing you were interrogating me? Or sizing me up?"
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 am

"Don't ask about it... That smoke... I keep it hidden for a reason."

*Stands*

"Is that why you brought me here? To dissect me? To poke and prod at me, like everyone else? Is that all I am? A mysterious nuisance?"
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:29 am

"Well not really. I had some and i assumed you had some. So if you have any shoot. Though i must admit you are interesting and i would like to get to know you. Not everyday i get to meet a venomancer. To be honest i thought that kind of magic went extinct especially after the mass killings...sorry i'm just happy to since i i thought you would understand how being alone and hated is." *Looks at Dren*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:04 am

"I do understand. People think that with my kind, it's better to just lock us all in a room and let the air run out... or just torture us, thinking we can just stop poisoning everything around us if we want. I may just be the last of my kind as a venomancer, but I'm also the first of... something much much worse."

*sits again*

"And I meant to ask you, does the... um... reanimated corpse you keep have any personal connection, or is the friendship you have with just the soul and a random body?"
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:08 am

*Chuckles* "Well you see its a story in an of iself as to how they both came with me. And im glad you do its the same with me...thats partialy why im so on edge around others because you have to be to survive...especially Rizaph...i never want to hurt others but...*Tries to bring self together*...Its just how they are. So did yo want to hear how i got those two?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elden Fantasy RP
Page 31 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty's RP Anarchy :: RP :: General Roleplaying-
Jump to: