Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elden Fantasy RP

Go down 
+2
Encore
GrinTwist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Ashamed Karth join me *fires 9 dark orbs at Karth* Release *throws 4 Orbs into the air as the fires small beams at Karth while Rizpah *phases and appears in a zig-zag pattern and slashes at Karth creating dark mass with each slash*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:
Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:14 pm

*Karth stands still as energy swirls around him. He opens one eye and holds both swords in an X pattern and deflects the 9 orbs fired at him at the 4 firing beams at him nullifying them.* "Impressive but not enough to beat me. Your not the only one who can move at such speeds." *Disappears from your sight to reappear behind you back facing to you.* "Can you dodge the heaven slash?" *puts swords down by his waist.*
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Heaven slash? *moves away and strikes 7 times at Karth* Corruption! *4 spears appear and strike at Karth with me* Die!
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:32 pm

"How sad you really aren't yourself..if anyone is corrupted its you." *Karth parries the attacks and dodges the spears while closing the distance between them. Karth then cross slashes at Rizaph.* "How sad that you would fall so low...Lupus was right. Your just scum that was lucky enough to escape heaven."
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Yes I did fall *gets hit and bleeds black blood* Killing that boy sealed my contract Time I kill you.....Barrier death *the black floor oozes and traps Karth as Rizpah flies up* Perish *the trap slams on Karth*.......finished
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:51 pm

*The trap is then cut in half and Karth appears behind you.* "I asked you already..Can you dodge the Heaven Slash? Aparently not." *A line of your cloth is cut revealing the slash you recieved meanwhile Karth has various spots broken and injured from the trap.* "That was a good move but the Heaven Slash is known for cutting through darkness. I was hoping you hadn't gone that far gone...I guess i was wrong though." *Karth then tries to cross slash your back aimed at the base of your wings.*
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 pm

No! *dodges down and holds the wings*......What?....What is happening to me!? *the dark aura fades but then appears stronger now*.....Pitiful girl. *looks at Karth* Join me.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:03 pm

*Karth lands on the ground and looks at Rizaph* "Join who? Not you i'm bound to Lupus Wolkein and I son't plan on changing that. Now I want answers so lets start on who are you? If i don't like your answer i'll kill you simply."
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:13 pm

What she signed on for....Power she never had but wanted...pure darkness *Spreads wings seething dark energy* Poor Rizaph she never was strong....now join me in the void! *throws the spear hitting Karth's arm*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:18 pm

*Karth rips out the spear* "Well i'll be honest i didn't like your answer so i think it's time for you to be gone." *Karth takes the stance again allowing more energy to flow through than before. Then Karth merges the two swords into one bigger and white emepheral sword.* "Begone vile being...AND DON"T RETURN!!!" *Karth disappears only to reappear behind the new being except with the two emepheral swords and the energy gone.*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 pm

*Arrives, though stays in flight, high above the fight*

*removes mask and attaches it to his belt*

Isn't that... one of Lupus's summons? Fighting Rizpah? Where's Kass? She's always with that angel... Lupus, if you hurt her... If you touch her...

Wait... That dark energy was coming from Rizpah... Heh, guess I was right, she was hiding something! And... is that summon using light magic? Not good...
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:05 pm

What?...*coughs black blood* He...!! *Black blood spews out as Rizpah falls to the ground the aura fading entirely*......Smart....Ugh....*the black blood turns red*......What ..did *gets on knees* I do?....*faints bleeding out*

*20 minutes pass and a woman angel appears*

Lady: Poor Rizpah you fell to the dark but you still fought it even though it had control. That was brave to not let it destroy the revenant. I know you made your fathers spear miss the .....Karth's chest. Don't worry you won't die. Your gargoyle love will be sad if you did so as a wish from her to you Rizpah *places her hand on Rizpah and heals her* Take care daughter. *flies away* She has grown so much. Love you dear
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm

*Hides behind a nearby tree on the ground while the angel passes by*

What...

What the hell is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:29 pm

*moves a bit in sleep*.....Mommy?...You.....zzz....love mommy..
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:58 am

*Lupus walks away from Kass to Karth.* "Well thank God thats over. Literally seemed like a fight that could go either way." *inspects Karth* "And damnit Karth you know that move is to be used on rare occasions and not as often as 3 times!! Hell half the injuries you have are from that damn move. *sighs* C'mon let me heal you....at least you won so the forest and everone in in are safe." *Moves over to Karth and starts to heal his injuries*" Now there is only one thing left to take care of...and thats her...I'm not saying we kill her but seriously she can't be here especially if she goes into THAT mode again."

*Karth who at this point has been silent begins to think. Then turns to Lupus* "Look i'll take her somewhere else a little farther out she will be fine but not here.Besides i can't kill her yet since i never fought her at her best..not some dark being and her not taking me serious the first time. What do you think? Also "he" seems to be here."

Well as long as she is gone Amarz will be safe as well as Dren will be too as well as this forest... "Fine take her away but i swear she starts to attack you you fight back got it? And "he"?" *looks around and doesn't see Dren but smells him.* "Dren i can smell you here c'mon out nothing is happening anymore."
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:43 am

(Going to bed, it's 5:45AM... I'll be back in a couple hours)

*Is 'resting his eyes' behind a tree, silently*

(Don't find me, please.)
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:31 am

*Climbs up a tree and starts to play with a small "Spark", runes still glowing dark*

Bloody murder~~
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:04 pm

*Wakes up, but remains still, still behind a tree*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 pm

*Starts to carve the tree apart*

"I have nothing to do~"
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:07 am

*Sends out pulse*

If Rizpah is hurt and Lupus was fighting her... What happened to Kass? If anyone hurt her...

(Well...):
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 am

(I do not know... Let's talk later in private, OK?)

"Finishes carving the tree, leaving it broken and dead"

Ahhhhh..... The boredom is killing me!
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 pm

*Flies up and surveys the forest*

*Begins channeling energy again*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:47 pm

*The runes starts to flicker, and my eyes darken*

"Why won't someone play with me?!"

*Makes a magical knife and starts to slash the tree*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:46 pm

*Lupus wakes up*  "What happened?" *Lupus looks around and sees kass. Then he feels the pulse from Dren.* "Oh joy i have kass nearby and Dren somewhere around here. On top of Karth being gone taking Rizaph somewhere. I guess i should find Kass first and make sure she's ok." I walk around to look for Kass.*

(sorry bon i was on today but i didn't check the forum sorry. I will not do that again.)
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:19 pm

*lies asleep in Karth's arms dripping blood and darkness Mumbling*.....Kill....reject Protect.....Kass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elden Fantasy RP
Page 37 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty's RP Anarchy :: RP :: General Roleplaying-
Jump to: