Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Original Roleplay, revisited.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge
Rep : -1

The Original Roleplay, revisited. Empty
PostSubject: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:14 am

Before this forum started, a few of the original members here participated in a text-only roleplay. This is it.

Rules:

1. While there might be "sexual" tension, stay away from direct erotic content and overtly sexual tones. This is still a forum with people ranging from many ages.

2. While describing an action use "*" at the start and end of the descriptive text.

3. While out of character, use "()" at the start and the text.

4. Use italics for thoughts. "This is italics."

5. Try to stay nice, while fights in character is good for drama, insults and threats out of character is not accepted.

6. Have fun and make this enjoyable for everyone.

7. While it is not forced, it is encouraged to use quotations mark when your character is talking.

8. Please do not post videos or links, it ruins the feel of the thread.

Setting:

Old relationship chart:

Old recap page:

Old character list:

old Map. Thank GrinTwist:

All of the above is now outdated. We have a new idea and "story" we will use, more likely incorporating elements from this, but more tweaked and generally "better" as we now have more experience. I'll let this stay, so we'll have a map and old story to base the new start on.

Confirmed participants:

Soris Goldwing

Teh Kitten's Cat

Bontee

Mellekilla

Twilightwarolf

Information about the new, and hopefully improved, version below.

Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:00 pm

The roleplay is now ready to start. We'll have the same setting, most of the old characters, but new story, new developments... New start.

Anyone of the confirmed participants, feel free to start, if no one wishes to, I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
The Original Roleplay, revisited. Left_bar_bleue0/0The Original Roleplay, revisited. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

The sun rises over the trees, the fog settles, revealing a familiar land. The shadows crept around the cracked stone of the mansion, between the trees of the forest and through the stained glass windows of the houses in the town, reaching out like dark claws tearing a much needed hole through the heat, a shred of solace to penetrate the heat and begin the slow return to normality.

At first, not a creature stirs, the area seems devoid of life entirely. Then slowly, life began to return...

(This is a restart, how your chars were at the beginning.)

(The ritual that Kitty was preforming became corrupt by the presence of Nask, who was corrupt by dark magic, causing the ritual to backfire, causing an explosion that warped time and space, engulfing the entire land. Now, one by one, the remaining inhabitants emerge once more, but with their memories of past events and interactions fractured or missing.)

(No memories of one-another.)
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:
The Original Roleplay, revisited. Left_bar_bleue0/0The Original Roleplay, revisited. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:15 am

*A figure stumbles out of the forest, eyes glowing a bright blue, wearing a long, black tattered robe. As he stumbles, the mansion comes into view*

Keheheh... A new playground?

..?
Back to top Go down
Mellekilla19
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Mellekilla19

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:38 am

*She awoke slowly from the floor, her clothing torn and ripped as she frowned*
Ugg..
*She looked around seeing the forest as she went around making a house from the wood, she used the katana strapped to her back to cut everything down to make the small temporary house*
Hmm... Done!
*she stretched laying down in her small hut, laying down on the floor she curled up and went to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:29 am

*The 9 tailed young lord slept sound in a large bed in the large room of his ancient mansion in his sleepware. His daily clothes hanging on a rack with his two swords, a katana and long sword.*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:14 pm

*She wakes up in the ruined remains of an old stone temple, or perhaps a city, and watches the surrounding area, not knowing what it is.*

"Whe... Where am I?"

*She looks around, realizing that the area is scorched badly and that no one is seen*

"Am I... Alone?"
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:14 pm

*Clicks out blades, then retracts them quickly*

Been too long since I left the woods... Less and less creatures finding me home... Maybe it's time for a new hunting ground...

*Begins walking towards mansion, then stops*

Maybe I should be ready... just in case.

*Turns and sprints back into the forest*
Back to top Go down
Mellekilla19
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Mellekilla19

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:01 am

*She heard the running as she got up, she unsheathed her 15 Inch Katana and left her small hut jumping up a tree to look out for anyone*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:00 am

*Sprints past the hut, then pauses*

Since when was...

*Walks back towards the hut, stopping under a tree, then studies the hut from a distance*

I guess I'm not alone after all... someone built it, but where are they?

???
Back to top Go down
Mellekilla19
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Mellekilla19

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:18 am

*She heard the stranger stop as she giggled*
Ehehehehe Fun!
*She nimbly jumps from the tree until she's behind the stranger. She brang her sword up and lunged forward towards them*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:40 am

*Hears the person jump from the tree*

Wha-

*Spins around, quickly flipping one of his blades and barely deflecting the strike*

*Jumps back a small distance*

"Huh... Don't know who you are. Don't care."

*Smiles, flipping out his other blade*

"So, you wanna play? Keheh..."
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:48 am

*She walks to a tree and leans towards it, her whole body aching for reasons she does not understand or know.*

"What the hell..."

*She looks at her hands, first now realizing her claws has been protracted since she woke up earlier, she draws a little blood from her right hand paw, without any real reason*
Back to top Go down
Mellekilla19
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Mellekilla19

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:53 am

*she smirked slashing the air infront of her sending a small shockwave of air at the person she didn't know*
I don't know who you are but you best stay away from my house!
*She flipped back up the tree and sat on the highest branch, her balance perfect as she trained her Katana on the person*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:07 am

*She looks at houses, a mansion in perticular, and decides to walk to them.*

I should not... Be here right now...
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 am

*Drops down quickly to avoid the shockwave, then stands*

*Tilts head, eyes glowing bright Blue*

*Lowers arms to sides, but keeps blades out*

"Your house? This forest is my domain..."

*Pauses and thinks*

If she's dangerous, we could have some fun... If not, no harm, I guess...

"How about this, I promise not to intrude in your home or... heh... ambush you like you just did to me, but you have to promise something in return..."
Back to top Go down
Mellekilla19
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Mellekilla19

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:15 am

What do I need to promise and I'll decide if I will or not.
*She was keeping her eyes on the person, her blade aimed at the chest of the person*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:26 am

"I... Ugh."

*She frowns as she notice that her wound has started to hurt and bleed more*

I should not have done that... I'm soon at the mansion, though

Last edited by Bontee on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed italics because it bothered me... ( [i]~~[i] to normal))
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:05 am

*Remains still, his eyes locked on hers*

"If you're going to live in my forest peacefully, you'll have to do one of two things: Either help me, or be civil and..."

*Smiles deviously*

"...neighborly."
(Dun dun dun! Muahaha! XD)

*Pauses briefly, then continues*

"Both of which mean you'll have to lower that sword of yours and be friendly, or at least neutral. No more sneak attacks or tricky shit, you agree to that and so will I. No more hostility. I don't leave the forest much, so... we may see a lot of each other. I don't think either of us want to always be on guard, and even less do either of us want to die."
Back to top Go down
Mellekilla19
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Mellekilla19

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:26 am

*she scoffs loudly*

What's stopping me from killing you right now and making this forest my own?

*she smirked but lowered her Katana*

Tell you what, We'll work together on one condition, You never go near my house without my permission and then it's all fair. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:46 am

She leans towards a tree with the intent of taking a nap.

"Ugh..."

Why... This isn't fun at all...
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:08 am

*wakes up much later than normal feeling ill* Ugh my head and body hurts a lot. I overslept! ... I don't sense anything wrong in the mansion. I should get ready...*rubs eyes *
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:45 pm

"And what if I need you, should that ever happen? Will you attack me on sight?"

Or I get bored...

*Smiles darkly*

"If you want this forest bad enough to kill me, we'll have fun sorting this out... I'm a trained assassin, and you? You're fast and know how to wield that blade pretty well... "
Back to top Go down
Mellekilla19
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Mellekilla19

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:12 am

If you need me you can call my name outside of my Hut.

*she smirked darkly*

Well, that atleast makes two of us then.

*she kept her hand on the on the Katana while she jumped down keeping a safe distance*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:56 am

"Keheheh... You're an assassin too? Interesting..."

*Taps one of his blades with one finger*

"Can I trust you enough to put these away, or are we gonna have a standoff here?"

*Shrugs*

"I don't even know your name... Lower your weapon, I will lower mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Original Roleplay, revisited.   The Original Roleplay, revisited. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Original Roleplay, revisited.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next