Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline

Go down 
+2
Encore
Hart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hart
New Guy
Hart

Rep : 0

Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline   Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 am

So... I've had an account here since 'Founders Day' and true to my lurking nature have yet to make a single post Razz

Well what better way to introduce myself than a thread in the introduction section eh?

I wouldn't say I have alot of RP experience, so most of my posts will be in the Graphics and Writing sections, getting your opinions on various things from time to time. I'll also be spending alot of time reading through the RP sections for character inspiration etc. so thank you in advance for and motivation/inspiration you provide Very Happy

Many people here know me from the Souls forum, even some who I didn't think would remember me (pleasantly surprised to see you here Renny), but for those who don't know...
I'm 20 years old. Living in New Zealand. I just googled my first name ON ITS OWN and my FBpage was on the first page... but since Hart is my second name you can all just call me that huh?

So um... yeah... [waves]
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge
Rep : -1

Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline   Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:05 am

Hello, Hart. Fedl welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline   Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:11 am

Hiya hart i think i remember you from the other forum. Nice of you to join oh and if you need help with a char i can be of assistance just pm me and we can start on some ideas XD.
Back to top Go down
GrinTwist
Regular
GrinTwist

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline   Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am

Hey there Hart! Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Rep : 0

Character sheet
EXP:
Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline   Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:47 pm

Hey there Hart. I see you've made your introduction. Thanks for the comment up in your post there. Smile Hope to be seeing you around here a bit more, maybe see you shaking off that lurker nature. Razz

Last edited by Renny™ on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline   Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:50 pm

Hello Hart! Glad to see ya' finally posting!
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline   Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the little cottage down the road with the shoes on the powerline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty's RP Anarchy :: Forum Info :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: