Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+4
Soris Goldwing
Encore
Bontee
GrinTwist
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Rep : 0

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Random Ramblings - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Ramblings - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Random Ramblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Spotify. I'm not sure why I use that. At least I can loop songs on YouTube without being fed adverts which I have to silence and then wait for the song to actually come on. But I have an extensive playlist on there. Over 150 songs.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
EXP:
Random Ramblings - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Ramblings - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:54 pm

I have a grooveshark broadcast and a collection of over 300 songs of all different genres. There's a little bit of everything... I listen to everything except country!
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
GrinTwist
Regular
GrinTwist

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:38 pm

I really just use YouTube for all my music and if I like an album a lot I'll buy it on Itunes unless if it's not on there then I just download it from mediafire or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:47 pm

YouTube would be ideal for me, but to be honest, I've invested too much time into my Spotify playlist to just leave it behind. I also can't transfer it. Besides, I can use Spotify to look up new artists and all of their songs with ease, so it at least serves that purpose.
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:53 pm

106 watch laters all of them songs and mostly Touhou ones. I love the music what can I say? Nothing I just like it. Hmm I wonder what the future here can become a little.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Soris Goldwing wrote:
106 watch laters all of them songs and mostly Touhou ones. I love the music what can I say? Nothing I just like it. Hmm I wonder what the future here can become a little.

Soris, what do you mean by that last sentence? I'm honestly having trouble trying to understand it.
Back to top Go down
Latitoast
Shadow Amongst the Crowd
Latitoast

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:12 pm

It's a perplexing sentence, only you and your perplexing smile can solve the mystery behind the sentence, Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:36 pm

...I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm not quite sure what you mean, it makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:09 pm

After looking at it again, I managed to understand it. Must just be me not being able to clearly understand things which appear to have a grammar error in them at first glance.
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:56 pm

I sometimes wonder what the future will bring to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:06 pm

It will be interesting to see.

I do not really know.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:13 pm

I'm hoping good things... If there is ever anything that you want changed for the better of the forum, or if problems arise that make you want to leave, tell me and I'll do my best to fix things. I hope we all have a lot of fun here for a long time!
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:12 pm

If there is one thing I'm hoping to see in the future, it's a bit more activity. But seeing as the forum appears to still be in it's starting phase, the lack of frequent activity isn't all that surprising.
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Well it is young and we need to think of our actions when we decide to open this place the net.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:49 pm

That is true, yes. But is there any idea of when that will be? Perhaps when we agree on a whole that we have enough things such as topics? It would be better to have a rough idea of when this place could be classified as "open to the net".
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:20 pm

I've moved the message from the last post (Mine) Here, marked in cyan, in order to prevent dual post.:

That is a topic frequently discussed between me and our admin Bontee. When it is time to open for new people, we will tell everyone.

As of now, there are still things we need to sort out.

Hmm. So lately, I haven't been writing so much, but I'm going to start again today.

Anyways, I tried one free verse poem, called mirror.

Through the mirror, a little girl watches out. She looks at the world, crying when it feels bad, laughing when something good happens. Through the mirror, she watches the world, sighing at her lonliness. She ponders about herself, about the person she love, about this dying world. She speaks out, through the mirror, asking for some company, but the person on the other side do not notice, does not care. She looks at the world, sighing at her own lonliness, but her sighs are never heard.

Other than that, I've worked a little on my RP. Anyways, anything happened in your lives that isn't too private that you an share? Also a little update. We can perhaps handle a few new people, but try to only invite people who have an actual interest in roleplaying. It does not have to be a big interest, but it is needed. Now we do not want to a huge surge of new people, so if you want to invite more than one, please contact me or Bontee.

Also, I've been working on dark Sci-fi.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:10 pm

So first time i happened to notice a random ramblings thread (don;t ask how since even i don't know how). Now i wanted to tell ya'll i have been preparing a new RP as well. I think you will all enjoy it and as soon as i get a map from grin i shall post a thread on it too see if anyone wants to join in it.

So beyond that...i really want to draw something so i wanted to know...if i draw a char from an anime is it copying? Or is it my own thing?

For real life well im soon to be leaving Germany...ugh i dont want to be back in america. For various reasons but mostly school. The main thing being ill be in IB, which btw was forced on me by my mom....so i hope for the best but i'm not certain ill fit in let alone do well. Otherwise im fine anyone else want to share?
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:34 pm

IB? Wow Wolf I have to wish you luck with that. Hard work ahead of you man but I hear the reward is great.

Well in a week I am heading back to mom. Sweet than bitter and I hate sweet so it is sad for me though I will be glad to see her. My last year in high school then the college/rest of my life....and after this summer I learned that this final school year will not be memorable or have meaning to me. Working at this store and taking the bus doing my own things, though still safe things, give meaning and real joy to me. Hard work but I learned I am trapped as a useless person while in high school. I do so much here and help many people and it makes me happy. I realize after this why my mom said I have many options in my life. I do but only when I leave high school.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Twilightwarolf wrote:
So first time i happened to notice a random ramblings thread (don;t ask how since even i don't know how). Now i wanted to tell ya'll i have been preparing a new RP as well. I think you will all enjoy it and as soon as i get a map from grin i shall post a thread on it too see if anyone wants to join in it.

So beyond that...i really want to draw something so i wanted to know...if i draw a char from an anime is it copying? Or is it my own thing?

For real life well im soon to be leaving Germany...ugh i dont want to be back in america. For various reasons but mostly school. The main thing being ill be in IB, which btw was forced on me by my mom....so i hope for the best but i'm not certain ill fit in let alone do well. Otherwise im fine anyone else want to share?

Keep your head up! You can't lose hope! Good morale wins the battle, think positive. I'm sure you'll fit in, you're an awesome guy and there's no reason you wouldn't fit in. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "IB" but if it's close to Michigan (Spelling may be off) I'm just beyond the border there... Smile

And as I've already said, I'll happily join your RP whenever it's ready! I can't wait!

As for me, I'm going into my last year of highschool... I'm nervous for that and... Well... I'm scared to leave after, but I'll have to move really far away from my family to continue my education. I don't think I'm ready, but what can I do? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:42 pm

IB is international Baccalaureate, I think, though I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Thanks Bon and Soris. And yes its International Baturlarete program. Its tought to get into and is like prepping for college at highschool...or at least i think so. And well i don't feel that im awesome but i'll give it my all to fit in...still i feel ill be outsmarted as usual but maybe im wrong who knows?

As for your last years im not far behind i have this year left and then its mine as well...im scared of it and i still have a year. I hope for the best for you both though. If i can help in motivation or just talking feel free to talk to me i know i will need help on my last year. But i really do hope the year for you both goes well and that yo can enjoy it to the fullest. Btw don't forget to come visit us sometime duriong and after XD
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Heh... I'll always be here, you don't have to worry about me visiting, I'll never leave!
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Not leaving anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:31 am

Glad to hear that, Soris! Same goes for me!
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:30 am

Hmm, a few things got me thinking. I'll just say it.

If I act out of character of the chatango chat, it is probably because I've been hacked or some bullshit like that. With out of character I mean asking secrets, insulting and so. (I'm told secrets, never asked for them)

I've made extra accounts and bullshit, also you guys can see my IP.

And of course, I would say on the forum Razz

Just sayin'.

Edit: I left out a few things. First, I will not leave, I'll stay Razz, other than that... Well, I would like to discuss something with our Mods and other people who might be interested in expanding the forum (recruiting), of course, there is a limit, but I just need to ask, and perhaps answer, a few questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty's RP Anarchy :: Off Topic :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: