Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Resolved] Suggestion: Points

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrinTwist
Regular
GrinTwist

Rep : 1

[Resolved] Suggestion: Points Empty
PostSubject: [Resolved] Suggestion: Points   [Resolved] Suggestion: Points I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Alright, so I just wanted to address this as soon as possible but it seems as though everyone starts off with 500 points when making their first thread.

After this they gain around 150 points for posting in either general info or on the RP board and when posting in Off-topic they gain 75 points per post.

This is just a suggestion, but I think we should make this a bit more simple with points. Maybe to where we gain 1 point for every post in off-topic and 5 when posting on the RP or the general info thread. If not that maybe just make it where we don't get any points when posting in off-topic and 1 point for when posting on one of the other boards.

Just so we don't have a huge number where points are when we're posting in different threads and to prevent people from getting confused with those numbers as well.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
[Resolved] Suggestion: Points Left_bar_bleue0/0[Resolved] Suggestion: Points Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Suggestion: Points   [Resolved] Suggestion: Points I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:18 pm

I'm going to make a thread about points, I have already devidsed a system that could lead to a forum shop in the future. There is a structure to how many points you get and there are reasons behind why... I'll post it as soon as I can.

I'm swamped with other things right now, but I will get around to it and I do appreciate the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
GrinTwist
Regular
GrinTwist

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Suggestion: Points   [Resolved] Suggestion: Points I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Alright, thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
[Resolved] Suggestion: Points Left_bar_bleue0/0[Resolved] Suggestion: Points Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Suggestion: Points   [Resolved] Suggestion: Points I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:18 am

It has been posted, thanks for reminding me by posting this.

Enjoy a really ironic +1 rep and click here to see the Points System and Rep thread.

As always, I appreciate the suggestions!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Suggestion: Points   [Resolved] Suggestion: Points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Resolved] Suggestion: Points
Page 1 of 1