Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elden Fantasy RP

Go down 
+2
Encore
GrinTwist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 pm

*Channels energy again*

"I wonder if anyone's nearby..."
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:
Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:30 pm

*Sees Dren* Oh my so he is causing the odor. Well it looks like i may be able to talk to him. Might as well try besides he seems alone and i have some advantage at least. "Hello there!!! Can we talk for a second?"
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:38 pm

*runs with Kass* Hey slow down Kass! Why the rush to find that poison guy? You know him from somewhere or something?
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:41 pm

*Head turns towards you, quickly*

"Oh... I didn't see you... I was... preoccupied."

*Backs up a little*

"Are you... friendly?"
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:43 pm

"No. I just wish to speak with him"

*Walks slower, and sees a group of beings speaking*

*Points*

"There."
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:03 pm

*notices the remians* " I see well i do hope i didn't interrupt your meal...though i think meat is supposed to be cooked but then again maybe your not human. And yes i am i just wanted to talk honestly.*makes a friendly face* You see i live nearby and i felt and saw an energy pulse. I thought it may be an hostile so i came to check. Then i heard a noise, odd to be honest but nothing worse than what ive heard before. I suppose it came from you but maybe not who knows right? Anywho though do you mind talking with me?"
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Kass is that him?......And who are those....Great the necromancer again this will be great fun.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:16 pm

"Talking... Yes, that's alright."

*Pauses, uneasily*

"I think there's someone else coming..."
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:25 pm

*focuses on energy* "Yes your right would you like to talk elsewhere then? You seem very uneasy."
Its those two again ugh of all the times...nevermind that i just have to get Dren away so i can speak with him instead of fighting..besides ill bet he can sense my energy so he probably knows already.
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:29 pm

"No, I can talk here... just..."

*Steps back*

"I don't know if I can trust anyone here... Everyone seems nice enough, but..."
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 pm

*Takes of, flying quickly*

Deep breaths...

"HELLO!!!"

"CAN I SPEAK WITH YOU ALL?"
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 pm

*Jumps back*

Woah!

*Turns to Kass*

"Y-you again? I can't see you very well... You snuck up on me..."
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 pm

"I see well if its any consolation i understand...as you may soon find out if you haven't already." *turns to Kassie* "Sure thing Kassie me and him were just talking ourselves!" *Turns to dren* "I hope you don't mind but Kassie is a nice person besides i get the feeling you two have met. Either or so i did want to know did you let out the pulse? And im more curious now but did you eat the cow? Also if you did send out the pulse why?"
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:53 pm

"I... I sent out the pulse to... help me see, to find..."

*Looks at the tiny bit of cow remaining*

"...food..."

*Straightens mask*

"I can't see through these goggles, I use magic to see water particles around me and..."

*Tilts head*

"Your blood."

*Turns to Kass*

"That's why it's really hard for me to see you."
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:59 pm

"Ahhh i see well thank you for telling me. I was worried my new home was going to be in danger. Also very interesting way of seeing but id like to bet you can just your used to...darker places? Oh well either or im Lupus nice to meet you. And you seem nice enough if you'd like to come to my new home please come by the forest. *points to where its at.* I'm not good at directions but it is that way if you go far enough." *turns to Karth* "So how are you today Kassie? Also sorry about last time. I do hope you will forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 pm

*Lands.*

"I just wanted to ask, why do everyone says you smell bad?"
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 pm

*Runs to the group panting* Jeez I look away for a bit and you go on without me Kass! Not nice....Ha....Hey Poison man and rotting dead lover guy! How are you two?
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:27 pm

*Anger flares but tries to calm down* Rizzy? I believe thats what Canis called you, will you stop pissing me off? Look i didnt fight last time nor do i in general, or even now but your putting yourself on a fine line. Not to mention angels are after you too fallen disgrace of space. "

*Canis looks at me concerned*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:30 pm

"Poison man? Hmm..."

*Tenses up a little*

"People say I smell bad because I grew up in caves filled with poisonous gasses. My... father was not human, I was born immune, but now I give off a weakened wave of those gasses. It isn't dangerous, unless you're around me for a while."
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 pm

*gets real mad* Hey at least I don't stink of rotting flesh. Mortals always run from that smell while some come to me. Must get lonely to have people run. And relax Poison man I like you better than corpse lover here ahah!
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:38 pm

*In a kind voice*

"My name is Dren, and do you find something wrong with people smelling bad?"
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:41 pm

*Anger rises* "Rotting flesh?! I don't have a rotting corpse with me!! At least i don't steal souls!! Unlike ypu who go off and trick mortals into thinking they are getting what they want and then DAMNING them for eternity!!As for loneliness you would know wouldn't you? I at least have allies you don't because your all dumbasses who can't come together for shit!"

*Canis appears and speaks calmly though with a serious undertone* "Lupus calm yourself Rizzy is just messing with you. This isn't the first or the last time a fallen one has come and you should know how to keep your cool." *Looks at Rizzy* "As for you a being in such a state as yourself should know better than to egg on mortals. Especially when you haven't completely fallen yet. Its not hard to tell you miss heaven and regret what you did."
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:43 pm

"Well... I do not smell it, so no judgement from me"

He seems a little interesting~~

"I am sorry, Rizzy..."

"Be nice!"
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:46 pm

"Thank you, Kass..."

*Voice sounds vacant, as if deep in thought*
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 pm

*Steps back and blushes* Grr Hey! SHUT UP! You know nothing of me! *grabs the spear and throws it at Lupes* And I don't capture souls or damn people like YOU! I just wanted a better life okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elden Fantasy RP
Page 11 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty's RP Anarchy :: RP :: General Roleplaying-
Jump to: