Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elden Fantasy RP

Go down 
+2
Encore
GrinTwist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge
Rep : -1

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:53 pm

*Speaks the instant the spear is thrown*

"Hey, Angel? Rizpah, was it?"
Back to top Go down
http://rpanarchy.greatestboard.com
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:
Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 pm

*Dodges spear and grabs rizzy's neck* "If you were half as smart as you were dumb you would realize i can't damn or steal souls!! I can only call them back and try to command them which for your info doesn't work especially on stubborn idiots such as yourself!!" *throws rizzy on the ground* "Besides you think your the only one on this planet who wants a better life?! Well news flash buddy you aren't which is exactly why i'm here! I have been through things your ass will never undertsand or have to deal with but i can damn well tell you one thing. You had a choice to be what you are and you may have a choice to fix it. I was born this way i had no choice in the matter and can not fix it. Think about that idiot!"

*looks at Canis* "Lets leave i don't want to start a fight...And Karth your coming too. I apologize to you two maybe next time we shall meet at better circumstances. "

*Canis nods and we start to walk away with me.*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:57 pm

"Is something troubling you, poison man?"
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:59 pm

"Wait, Lupus..."

*Remains still*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:03 pm

*Turns around* "Did you need something Dren? I'm not sure if i can help at the moment but i can try."

*Canis looks at Dren with soul piercing stare. Krath pops up from nearby next to me*

Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:05 pm

*gets up in tears and lunges at Lupes* Die you jerk! I hate you I hate you I hate YOU!
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm

*Side steps Rizzy* I will not be beaten so easily." *Looks at Karth* " I owe you so i give you the option. Do you want to fight him or shall i?"

*Karth steps foreward and smiles underneath his hood* "I think you know my answer...hehehehehehe though may i have a sword? normal size please."

*Congures up two black emepheral swords in Karth hands. Then i walk over to Canis* "Have at him Karth."
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:12 pm

*Looks at Kass*

"I..."

*Quietly to Kass*

"You may want to stand back... I don't think you want this."

*Pulls small round device from belt*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:16 pm

*Steps back*

What is he going to do?

What is the source of this apparent poison cloud... I do not feel a lot.
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:16 pm

*grabs the spear* So your spawn first you ass!? Fine! I'll rid this place of you!
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 pm

" I'm no spawn of him but i do travel with him as an equal. Though i'd like to see you beat a weapons master. Just try not to bore me ok?" *Disappears for a moment only to reappear in front of rizzy in an attempt to cross slash rizzy in the chest*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 pm

*Again quietly to Kass, calmly and sincerely*

"If they are unhappy, I'll fix that. The necromancer and his minions can be together in death and the angel can return to heaven."

*Looks at device*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 pm

*Canis hears Dren* "Dren wait on that. I think this is more a personal matter they need to attend to. Your device will only make things worse and make you an enemy of both. Besides its not that simple for either or them."

*looks at Canis then Dren* So he was going to kill us i should have known better. If i see him start to do anything ill just hope on Canis and be off. Karth will be fine since he's dead and nothing really hurts him..
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:29 pm

*Dodges the attack and slashes from the  side* Ha! Take that you scum!
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:31 pm

*drops a sword which fades away and grabs spear* "Ya know its hard to say who really is the scum here. A man with no choice in coming back or the angel who has fallen from grace due to his own choice. Nevertheless your skilled but a spears thrust will not work here someone of your cailber should know this." *brings in Rizaph closer and slashes at his hands*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:35 pm

*Walks up and pats Dren's back*

"That won't be very necessary..."

"I think they are happy."
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:39 pm

"Who just..."

Oh... necromancer, I forgot...

"I didn't notice you there... So you heard me?"

*Turns to Kass*

"I can solve all of this... For all of you! Easy! It wouldn't hurt at all, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:40 pm

*drops the spear and sidesteps* Grr I will win! I can fight without my spear! *kick the revenant*
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:47 pm

"I promise you."

"Save that for later, and I can tell you a secret"

*Lightly touches the device*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:48 pm

"Dren this is something that wouldn't end in the afterlife. They would continue fighting. They need to let it out now. Besides you shouldn't be so hasty to kill, painless or not, someone more often than not another answer is there. And yes i did and still do. Just let them be it will end soon enough.

*looks at Canis* Always so wise and says exactly what a person needs to hear. I wish i could be more like him... But id have to be someone who isn't getting in these situations and being a necromancer doesn't help that one bit...but maybe i can befriend someone...maybe.. *looks at Karth to see whats going on.*

*Karth takes the blow but stands crookedly. Soon realiging himself and smiles again* " Nice job but now you have no weapon and infact i have it. Perhaps another careless move or maybe you have a plan we will see. Now take this! *swings sword at rizaph's legs while thrusting spear forward at him from the right side.*
Back to top Go down
Bontee
Forum Admin
Bontee

Admin Badge Admin Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:51 pm

"You promise me what?"

*Looks down at Kass's hand on the device*

*Touches her hand, gently*

"Be careful..."
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:53 pm

No! *grabs the spear but gets hit in the leg* Let go of my spear! *flies up with Karth* Let go!
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:56 pm

"That is does not need to be used now"

"How do you think my hand feel like?"

"It is fine stone, You know"
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:01 pm

*Notices the two are going up in the air* " Nice trick i actually am impressed. Unfortunately i can't give you all of your spear hehe *kicks Rizaph in the chest and breaks the spear into the two swords keeping part of the spear that is now a sword. He then flips and lands on the gronud with a thud but on his feet.* " So one for you and one for me sound fair? hehe

*keeps and eye on Karth and the other on Dren* "Ya know it always suprises me how truly skilled Karth is. He may be a jerk at times but he does know his stuff. And don't try anything Dren im keeping an eye on you."
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm

*Falls down and holds my chest* Fine we do this with honor! Take this! *slashes Karth*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elden Fantasy RP   Elden Fantasy RP - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elden Fantasy RP
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty's RP Anarchy :: RP :: General Roleplaying-
Jump to: