Kitty's RP Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty's RP Anarchy

A place for RP, fun and friends to be themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+4
Soris Goldwing
Encore
Bontee
GrinTwist
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Rep : 0

Character sheet
Level: LvL 0
EXP:
Random Ramblings - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Ramblings - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Random Ramblings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:28 pm

I'd be interested in recruiting one person. I won't go over that, but I can always ask my better friends if one of them wants to join. That is, if it's okay with you guys.

So to catch up with the missed conversation (Sorry, had been a bit occupied yesterday), I should say that the chance of me leaving is next to nothing. I'm just going to leave it at "In the future, I will most likely not be here a lot, because of a child which will most likely be coming within the next 4 months."

And to answer the question of "Anything happened in your lives that isn't too private that you can share?":

I've got a lot to share. Some things I only tend to tell my better friends, but I do have a lot of information I could freely say to any one of you on here. Not sure when or where would be the right time or place, but I'd be willing to share a bit, should any of you want to sit down by the virtual fire for a story or two.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Rep : -1

Character sheet
EXP:
Random Ramblings - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Random Ramblings - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Feel free to pm me or write it here if you want to share. if don't have time i'll make it or at least find a way to be able to talk. Niice to hear you won't be leaving also.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Twilightwarolf wrote:
Feel free to pm me or write it here if you want to share. if don't have time i'll make it or at least find a way to be able to talk. Nice to hear you won't be leaving also.

Aww, I'm honestly touched. Razz

The wanting to share is quite a spontaneous feeling, so I can't guarantee a time. There's always the Chatbox for faster speaking, but if it goes to what I could classify as "confidential" information, we could take it to PM.

However, remember that I like to go by the rule of alchemy; exact trade. Although I don't ask for anything in return for my sharing, it would be preferable if I could learn a little more about you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:44 pm

A lot has happened Renny and the sum of it is that we all got really close as friends. Ask and you will be heard Renny and luck with the father....wait what!? You have a second child coming? Renny you got your life cut out for you man I wish you luck but I doubt you need it.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:37 am

Trust me Renny i'm sure you'll here about me and my life soon enough i can't seem to not talk about it people here. Still though you make a fair point its not fair to just taell everything and get nothing some time when i have a sec we can talk. Wink 

And wow two kids, i wish you luck. Nice to see life going so well Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Soris, that's a little misunderstanding on your part. I don't have a child yet Razz, but we think it'll be here in approximately 4 months. :)I wouldn't quite say my life is "cut out for me", but it's certainly reaching the stage where you could say that. And who knows? Perhaps I may need luck in the event of the unexpected (whatever that may be) happening. And knowing that my voice can be heard is comforting knowledge. Smile

Twilight, it would probably be easier to add me on Skype if you want. It makes for faster speaking, and I'm on there more than the forum (literally all the time whilst I am awake), so the chance of missing you is decreased. (I'm also getting a headset for my PC by the 6th, so if you have one too we could communicate that way.) But it's good to hear we can speak to one another soon. Very Happy

By the way, thanks for the compliments you two. They're greatly appreciated.

EDIT: We may be receiving a new member soon. (I "recruited" them.) I'm not completely sure on the time, but it will happen. I won't tell who it is, as I like to keep things as a surprise. but let's say you'll definitely know them and leave it at that, shall we? Wink
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Well time is a mystery and the same can be said for life. Still wish you the best Renny as new father. Though I have to say I hope you get ready for anything as a father. Also how is your wife these days?
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Don't you worry, I've been preparing for this like it's the coming of the Reapers.

Oh, about her? She's actually coming along pretty well. Life in general is quite relaxed for both of us, and we're both on a 4 week break, so we've been able to just take our time with things. To sum it up, I could say "As well as she could be."
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Well that is great to hear Renny! Well I learned that I love to work and that adult life is one of thrills and dangers though I have to skills to get people to stay away from me.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Nice to hear that all is going well renny but sadly i can't skype sorry. Parents won't let me. In some ways it's dumb but i can see their point. And no prob i'm here for anyone (literally). If you ever want to talk about anything you cab always pm me or something. And nice on the new member i can't wait to see them....i wonder who it is i have a gues though rather not spoil it though Wink 
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Just you wait until you reach my age Soris. By then, you'll surely have experienced many wonders and not-so-wonderful things about adult life, as I have.

Oh, that's a shame Twilight. But you can guess. I'll be sure to give no clues at all. Razz
...Or if I feel like it, maybe not even tell you if you've guessed correctly. Twisted Evil  
Back to top Go down
GrinTwist
Regular
GrinTwist

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 am

Been a little busy as of late myself. Been getting ready for upcoming events and the like so I really haven't been able to spend much time here, so sorry about the absence on certain threads. Razz

Glad to hear that everything is going well for you Ren.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Well, everything is going well except for one thing. (A very "minor" thing at that.) I just got a new headset for my PC. Now, it works and all. But my voice is so distorted, it literally resembles my real voice in no way at all. Voice distortion is something I am used to, but the severity of this distortion is far beyond that of which I get on my other headsets. I'm going to call my newly-bought headset "The quintessential waste of money", in honour of it's astonishing performance of accurate voice feedback.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Now thats funny. lol Sorry though i get ya though i had that happen on other things. It's rather annoying imo more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:29 pm

True. It's not like it's stopping me use it, it's just making using the headset even more annoying than usual. I've been trying to find some method of altering my computer's voice receiving in order to make my voice sound a little more "human", but to no avail. I guess that I'll just have to adjust to this strange voice which doesn't belong to me.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Hey think of it this way. Now when you get a better one you can have that one to freak people out XD
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Hey, look! It's optimism! I should look at the bright side more, shouldn't I?
It's still a good idea though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Well coming from a pessimist (me) im not sure but im gla dyou like my idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Oh, a fellow pessimist, I see? Welcome to the "everything in the world is bad" club. Very Happy

Honestly, if you can come up with such ingenious methods to creep people out, we need to team up. Creeping people out is one of my not-so-many mastered skills. With your brains behind the actions, we can become the best freaks the internet has ever known! *cue dramatic, evil cackle*
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:58 pm

True but you see Renny i have multi dimensional conquest being planned. So first the world then solar systme and etc. I have bigger fish to fry...though it sounds fun so maybe later ok? And thanks for welcoming me in nice to see another in the club.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Ah, I see. You're a guy who puts the big things first, eh? Well, we can always become diabolical freaks once you rule the world.
No problem for the invite. I don't see enough pessimists, strangely enough. It's comforting to have another by my side.
Back to top Go down
Encore
Nightmare Kitten
Nightmare Kitten
Encore

Mod Badge Mod Badge

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:59 pm

First off: I've no one to ask, invite or "Recruit" to the forum, so I need to leave that to you wonderful guys.

Other than that, my thoughts on my wolf shirt has been reinforced. Really is the best one there is.
Back to top Go down
Soris Goldwing
Mastah of Teh Kittens
Soris Goldwing

Mod Badge Mod Badge

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:42 am

Well It looks like this thread has finally hit it's use hehehe I am glad for this to happen and more things here.
Back to top Go down
Twilightwarolf
Regular
Twilightwarolf

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:42 am

Same here and Renny really? now that i think on it maybe i don't. Ah well still it is comforting to find another.
Back to top Go down
Renny™
Regular
Renny™

Character sheet
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 pm

To think that one would find comfort in knowing another pessimistic individual... It's quite the thing to feel comforted by. Maybe it's the feeling of companionship, or perhaps the idea that your companion will share your view on things, and therefore there aren't any misinterpretations on related things. Such a thing would put ease on my mind, due to being frequently misinterpreted with the occasionally cryptic or perhaps unclear (much more frequent than the cryptic stuff) things I say. By a select few individuals, I'm even thought of as to have ulterior motives behind some things that I say. (Which may be true in some cases, but as is the case with the misinterpretations, the idea those people have of my intents are usually wrong.)

Forgive my waffling. I have a habit of doing that, even when trying to get a simple point across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty's RP Anarchy :: Off Topic :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: